Amazon is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Applied Scientist Internship for its Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai locations.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
About the Internship
As an Applied Scientist, you will bring statistical modeling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings. You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field.
You will take on challenging problems, distill real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking.
In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer facing products.
- Currently enrolled in degree program (Bachelor’s or MS or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, data science or related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
- Practical machine learning experience
- Research experience related to machine learning, deep learning, NLP, computer vision, data science
- Published and/or presented papers at ICASSP, ICML, NIPS, KDD, CVPR or similar top-tier conferences and events
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai