Audify is inviting applications from proactive and motivated candidates for the position of Game Developer at Bengaluru.
Audify is a product led and employee driven growing tech company based out of Bangalore. It focuses on building entertainment products (Apps and games). Over the last 4 years, it has grown exponentially and acquired more than 50 million users across the world. Audify apps have been among the top apps in countries like Brazil, Mexico, the US, and Germany.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Examine the Game Design Documents of the games that will be created, talk with the producers and artists about the needs, and plan the development with the team and technical leads.
- Maintain current knowledge of pertinent core technologies and best practices so that you may advise product teams on new game mechanics or APIs that are available.
- Involvement in all areas of game development including Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence and User Interface.
- Development of concepts and prototypes for gaming features.
- To verify the effectiveness of the systems utilised, collaborate with technical directors and Leads from other working units (design, graphic design, animation, sound, etc.).
- Creating well-documented designs and meeting development timelines.
- Work as part of a team, but with plenty of opportunity to take responsibility on an individual level.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- B.E./B.Tech degree from tier I/II colleges with 2 – 3 years of experience as Game developer for mobile games.
- Proficiency in C#, Unity 2D & 3D, Blender and related software tools.
- A strong team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles and user session management.
- Interest and experience in most aspects of game technology development, such as 3D, UI/UX, audio/video, networking, AI, animation, gameplay, physics, and tools.
- Knowledge of Unity GUI, asset bundles, Data Oriented Design and game-programming design patterns.
- Interest in the latest updates to the Unity3D engine, including ECS.
- A steep learning curve within the core gaming team consisting of highly talented individuals.
- Perks like health insurance, ESOPs, Joining Bonus, along with a highly competitive salary.
- An opportunity to lead a team of developers for a portfolio of products in coming years.
- A transparent and flat work culture with like-minded people and collaborative environment.
- Office perks including snacks, gym, cafeteria, pool table, playstation and much more.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the position through this link.