Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the position of Junior Developer at Bravura Solutions, Gurgaon.
About Bravura Solutions
Bravura Solutions Limited is a leading provider of software solutions for the wealth management, life insurance, and fund administration industries. Our solutions are underpinned by functionally rich technology that enables modernization, consolidation, and simplification. Our software solutions enable our clients to increase speed to market, provide a seamless digital experience and address ongoing changes in financial services regulation.
About the Job
Java Developer is responsible for the coding, designing, and unit testing Sonata product to develop and maintain them based on client requirements, following agile SDLC practice and working closely with the BA/Testers within a scrum team.
This role will report to the Application Development Manager/Development Lead in the Global Product Development group responsible for delivering system functionality to internal clients and customers of Bravura.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Advanced level software development and coding for Sonata RDA, Sonata Web and Sonata Web Services.
- Undertake troubleshooting and problem-solving of software defects, application and technical environment issues.
- Working with Business Consultants, Business Analysts, Senior Developers and Technical Consultants, assist with formulating software solutions that address business requirements.
- Develop and execute effective unit and function tests for all software changes.
Technical Skills Required
- Progressive commercial Java development experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Java 5, including the Eclipse Development Platform.
- Excellent working knowledge of popular Java frameworks such as Hibernate, JSP/JSF and web services.
- Proven knowledge of databases, to include solid experience of SQL. RDMS performance optimization experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and employee benefits scheme.
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance.
- Parental (including secondary) leave policy.
- Cab facility available in Delhi/NCR.
- Meal facility available.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.