Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Programmer Analyst at Cognizant, Bangalore.
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States.
About the Job
You will be developing custom components/connectors using languages such as java/NET for custom requirements and creating System Design documents based on the solution architecture proposed by Leads.
Performing unit testing log results and sharing defect details. Providing basic level training to entry level trainees on technologies/products used in the project.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Install and configure Identity and access management products (admin and client components).
- Install data repository product (ldap) and configure replication.
- Create or update DIT(directory information tree) object class schema definition and indexes.
- Create or update attribute configuration search base configuration Attribute access control AAC filter.
- Configure policies/process/workflows within the tool inline with the identify and access requirements of the customer.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- Provide support on process audit activities.
- Understand dependency between applications/components vs design specification and raise clarification.
- Understand functional and non functional application security requirements.
- Develop unit test cases/suite.
- Address code review comments.
- Address defects raised during testing.
Must Have Skills
- Reverse Engg Malware analysis.
Good To Have Skills
- Android Security & Performance.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.