IBM is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer Professional – Cloud native Full Stack Developer at Bengaluru.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
About the Job
- This position will involve primarily technical solution development function working with technical architects.
- You will be working primarily in Messaging/middleware and microservices based development environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working closely with architect, UX designers and Offering management in an agile environment.
- Design and build reusable solutions adhering to industry standards and leveraging the full power of appropriate IBM technology in the Cloud, Blockchain and SCM space.
- Hands on development experience in Java / Java EE
- Hands on experience in spring boot and micro services.
- Good Knowledge of Kafka Event Streams and No SQL databases such as Cloudant / Mongo DB.
- Knowledge of Redis, Elastic search, Kubernetes and any Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Should have worked in an agile environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- IBM Cloud – Exposure to complete cloud native life cycle of development
- Microservices – Delivering events processing and persistence capability as a microservice using SaaS & PaaS
- Script development – automating the test, validation and clean up tasks
- Blockchain – Understanding of blockchain as a technology and data generated and captured in the Blockchain driven Systems
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Advanced messaging and Automation.
- Experience with OpenShift.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.