Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the position of Front-End Development Engineer at Luxoft, Bangalore.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is represented in 21 countries with 17 000+ employees globally. Luxoft is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
About the Job
Luxoft is looking for bright and experienced engineers for an exciting role to augment a core team which develops software tools. The team focuses on building software tools for performance monitoring/profiling, covering system events handling, Linux/Windows driver development or BSP profiling.
The person will interact closely with key technical experts to ensure the best possible performance and results on Clients’ platforms. This is an excellent opportunity to work as a highly regarded team to deliver leading-edge solutions.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Good knowledge of C++ with professional experience, especially C++11 and newer versions.
- Understanding of QT.
- Understand the client-server model of application.
- Understand essential GUI event-driven programming, i.e. event handling in GUI.
- Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Operating systems (Linux/FreeBSD/Windows).
- Understand asynchronous code and multi-threading.
- Understanding React/Angular will be an advantage.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the position through this link.