Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for the Full Stack Developer position at Barclays, Noida.
Barclays is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service company, Barclays Execution Services.
About the Job
Barclays is looking for technology enthusiasts with relevant experience/understanding of Full Stack developer platform who should be able to deliver the Full Stack deliverables as expected.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Knowledge and understanding of Backend and Frontend technologies.
- Knowledge of DB (MySql,/Oracle, SQL Server Etc).
- Understanding and Knowledge of database, s/w development methodology, and lifecycle.
- Problem-solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design using Java or any other Language.
- Hands on experience in JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA or other ORM frameworks.
- Working experience as lead and managing stakeholders.
- Hands on experience with WebServices (SOAP, REST).
- Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- Awareness/experience on React/Angular.
- Enterprise Containerization technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift etc.
- Understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Any UI technologies (Angular, React, etc).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the job through this link.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh.