Online applications are invited for TCS NQT 2023 – National Qualifier Test for all graduates. The last to apply for this examination is November 1, 2023.
About TCS NQT
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) helps you prove your skills to top Corporates. You may be assessed on aptitude, domain-specific, industry knowledge, or work values. The tests are scheduled quarterly and can be taken from home or at our exam centres. Your NQT Scorecard will showcase your performance in every section of the test. You can apply for jobs in various Corporates that accept NQT scores, on our website and respective Corporates’ websites.
Why TCS NQT 2023?
- 1.6L+ Jobs for IT and non-IT domains
- 1700+ Corporates like TCS, TVS Motor, Jio Platform, Asian Paints and more
- 20+ Industries like IT, BFSI, FMCG, EdTech, and more.
- 20+ IT Roles like Software Developers, Full Stack Developers, Cloud Engineers, and more.
- 150+ non-IT Roles like Sales Executive, Business Analyst, HR Specialist, and more.
- 19 LPA highest salary package offered.
Get Your Dream Job!
- Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test.
- Step 2: Get your NQT Score.
- Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on our website.
- Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too.
- Step 5: Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability.
TCS NQT – Your Gateway to Thousands of Top MNCs Jobs in India
The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a great way to showcase your skills to top companies.
- You can choose to be tested on your aptitude skills, domain-specific skills, or work values.
- These tests are held every 2-4 weeks at our exam centres.
- Your TCS NQT Scorecard will display your performance in each test section.
- You can apply for jobs at various companies that accept TCS NQT scores through our website or the respective company’s website.
- Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree.
- Students passing between 2018 – 2024, are looking for a job.
- Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.
The last date to apply for this examination is November 1, 2023.
TCS NQT Previous Year Question Papers
Click here to view TCS-NQT’s previous year’s question papers for 2023.
TCS NQT Syllabus 2023
- Data Types
- Input-Output (based on C)
- Functions and Scope
- Variables and Registers
- Command Line Programming
- Inbuilt Libraries (based on C)
- Call by value/ reference
- Meaningful Word Creation
- Number Series – Missing Number Single, Missing Number Analogy
- Data Sufficiency – Rank-Based Logic, Ages
- Blood Relations
- Odd Man Out – Numbers, Logical
- Distance and Directions
- Statement and Conclusion
- Seating Arrangement (Easy)
- Seating Arrangement (Complex)
- Mathematical Operational Arrangement
- Symbols and Notations
- Arrangements and Series
- Number System, LCM & HCF
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Ratios, Proportions, and Averages
- Work and Time
- Speed Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Clocks & Calendar
- Series and Progressions
- Area, Shapes & Perimeter
- Numbers & Decimal Fractions
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
TCS NQT Exam Pattern
To pass the TCS NQT exam in 2023, applicants need to know the number of questions and key points in each section. See the table below for the exam pattern.
|Section||Expected Number of Questions||Duration (minutes)|
TCS NQT Test Series
To practice and sharpen your skills subscribe to this test series now!
Kick-start Your Corporate Career with These Best-sellers Career Courses by TCS NQT
- TCS NQT – Cognitive
- TCS NQT – IT
- TCS NQT – Psychometric
What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills.
- Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score.
- The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable to all industries and job roles.
- The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter.
- Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores if desired.
- Note: All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who have appeared for NQT earlier and would like to improve their NQT Score, can purchase NQT Variant(s) and appear for it in the upcoming tests.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) on/before the application closure date.
What is TCS NQT (Cognitive Skills)?
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number systems, arithmetic, elementary statistics, and data interpretation.
- Note: The score of this test will be called as NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score.
What is Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test)?
- Attitude is a broad component covering work styles, personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace.
- Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) assesses the attitude alignment framework relevant to an entry-level position and provides an assessment report.
- The score of this test will be called as Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) Score.
I have purchased the product, can I transfer or use the Hall Ticket for the next exam?
- No, the Hall Tickets can neither be transferred nor can be used for the next exam.