GreedyGame is inviting applications from motivated candidates for the Android Developer Internship Opportunity at Bangalore.
GreedyGame is an app growth and monetization platform. It helps empower app developers and help them grow their apps quickly and sustainably. It also curates products and services, allowing developers to focus on creating world-class content while we handle the distribution and revenue maximization.
We envision a world where mobile apps and games are heavily used. Our aim is to completely transform the app economy and make app development financially viable. We want to power innovative apps that solve problems and add value to users’ lives on a daily basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of end-to-end product quality, from developing to maintaining the app.
- Bring in best practices and patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle for Android.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Prototype new ideas with a vision in mind and provide feedback.
- Provide early design feedback and drive product development.
Skills & Abilities
- BE/B-Tech/M-Tech/MS in Computer Science.
- Kotlin language is a must.
- Java is a plus.
- Having created an application from scratch is a huge plus.
- Ability to take complete ownership of the services you build.
- A deep passion for bringing cool ideas to life.
- Free Breakfast and Lunch provided in the office along with a stocked-up pantry for munchies.
- Accelerated career growth, start pushing code to production systems from the first week of your internship.
- We have a flat hierarchy culture, so as Jim said, experience a no ‘Micro-gemen’t zone.
- Keep your party hats ready for monthly release parties and quarterly team outings to best Bangalore and nearby unexplored spots.
How to Apply?
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the Internship through this link.