Labcorp is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Safety Systems Associate for its Bangalore location.
Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that provides vital information to help doctors, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, researchers, and patients make clear and confident decisions.
Qualification and Experience
- Associate degree with 1 to 2 years of experience in drug safety/pharmacovigilance.
- BTech./BCA/BPharm./Bsc./Any Life science degree with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- MTech./MCA/MPharm./Msc./Any Life science degree with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in systems operations supports role within safety/pharmacovigilance as a business analyst, configuration manager, or business relationship manager.
- Experience working on any validated document management systems.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience with drug safety systems such as Argus/ ARISg or safety portals, etc.
- PV systems expert responsible for leveraging a strong combination of business and technical knowledge
- Conduct project-specific configurations in Safety systems
- Maintain and document system configuration based on initial requirements and any subsequent changes
- Evaluate proposed project ideas/software changes through technical impact analysis and estimated business value to contribute to decision-making.
- Develop and document standard and ad hoc reports from the safety systems
Support and educate to end users and sponsors, if applicable
- Collaborate with DDSS training liaison in the development of safety system-specific training
- Initiate discussions with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, document user requirements and ensure requirements are delivered on time and in collaboration with Tech partner.
- Provide overall guidance and strategize use of standard safety systems front-end reporting including use of advanced conditions and Standard MedDRA Queries (SMQ).
- Conduct routine and ad hoc data extraction (i.e. PSURs, DSURs, 6-monthly listings) * Ensure that search algorithms are clearly and consistently documented.
- Actively participate in all data migration activities and documentation related to migration.
- Good understanding of SQL programming language.
- Support with change management and training of the systems, as needed
- Expertise in Ticket management, issue resolution and escalating system issues where applicable
- Experience in making updates to Departmental Standard Operating Procedures, Working Practices and Guidelines
- Experience as a subject matter expert, looking for ways to improve compliance, quality and efficiency
- Completing work assignments to the highest quality standards, adhering to relevant SOPs and keeping up to date with knowledge of current PV regulations.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and complete required documentation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- System integration knowledge, or a variety of different applications
- Clinical background working with clinical systems
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.