Applications are invited for FSSAI Internship 2023 for October month. The last date of application is 20 September.
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is statutory body established under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It is the apex body responsible for ensuring food safety and compliance to food standards across the country.
About FSSAI Internship
FSSAI internship program will provide Interns with unique learning opportunities in various areas of food regulation of food safety administration.
Students only pursuing a full time Graduate/Post Graduate Degree/higher degree from a Recognized Institute within India/abroad, in any of the following:
- Pursuing Post Graduate Degree/B.Tech/BE from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
- Business Administration & Management including policy regulation and related fields at FSSAI (HQ)
- PG Diploma/Degree in, Journalism, Mass Communication and PublicRelations.
- B.E./B.Tech (Only 3rd and 4th Year students not for 2nd or 1st Year) in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Software Engineering or related Stream.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Policy, Public Administration. -Only for FSSAI (HQ).
- Bachelor/Master of Law.-Only for FSSAI (HQ)
Internship will be available throughout the year at different Points of time, Internship will be offered for minimum duration of 02 months which may be extended to a maximum period of 06 months. No internship of duration less than two months will be offered.
- Interested and eligible students can apply online in the specified format as per the timelines provided by FSSAI. Applicants, who have applied for internship for previous months, need to apply a fresh.
- The shortlisted candidates may be required to submit a short write up/presentation for finalselection.
- The final list of selected candidates along with their date of joining and Internship tenure would be declared online on FSSAI website by the respective office where they have opted for internship.
- Starting date of receiving application: 15 September 2023
- Last date for submitting online application: 20 September 2023
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: 25 September 2023
- Date of Joining First/Second week of October 2023
A stipend of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) for the entire internship period will be given to the deserving Interns on there commendation of the Office/Division that they are attached with by the respective FSSAI (HQ)/Regional Offices/Laboratories.
Interns would be required to have their own laptops. FSSAI shall provide working space, internet facility and other necessities but shall not cover local lodging and travel facilities. FSSAI will not bear the expenses of any Boarding.
For any query related to Internship Programme at FSSAI, students may contact through email at internship-fssai[at]fssai.gov.in only.